Implementing new software in radiology is excruciating. The process is slow, unpredictable, costly, and time consuming to the point of being all consuming (for IT teams, and for smaller practices, for physician leadership too). With Sirona, that changes.
Our latest whitepaper highlights how Sirona’s industry-first RadOS platform has been integrated with practices representing some 4% of the US radiology market in aggregate (across 30+ discrete legacy IT stacks), and how RadOS allows practices of all sizes to experience a seamless, swift, and cost-effective path to upgrading their entire clinical software stack.
In this whitepaper, we discuss how and why Sirona is able to make implementation so simple, and to achieve things that today’s legacy IT products just can’t:
- Go live with Sirona in as little as one week & with minimal IT support required.
- Deploy 3rd party AI products with one-click deployment.
- Bring new sites live without any internal IT resourcing necessary (Sirona manages integration for you at no additional charge).
- Make integration free to customers.1
- Make switching platforms more cost effective than maintaining your current infrastructure (true for all practices regardless of legacy IT contracts).
- Transition to Sirona quickly, without the need for a burdensome upfront data migration before go-live.
1 For customers that need to migrate large numbers of historical exams to Sirona quickly (as opposed to over the course of 12+ months), additional costs can be incurred to do so. Sirona passes these costs along to customers at-cost (roughly $0.00-$0.10/ historical exam depending on your current PACS infrastructure).
Download the paper to uncover how Sirona helps radiology practices streamline operations and elevate patient care in as little as one week.