On November 13th, Sirona will introduce a new software paradigm in radiology, and launch three industry re-defining products.
For 15 years, software in radiology hasn’t changed much. This is because every PACS, archiving, and reporting solution has been built on top of the same core technologies since radiology first went digital. The software heart of medicine’s “digital specialty” was built before Steve Jobs introduced the world to the first iPhone.
For over a decade, this engine served radiology well. For the past decade, it hasn’t, and today, it simply can’t keep up. We started Sirona because we understand what physicians, IT teams, and AI developers have known all too well, and for far too long: radiology’s IT foundation is holding radiologists back from a new Golden Age – one where AI will enable better care for patients and a far better quality of life for physicians.
So five years ago, Sirona started from scratch: we set out to re-architect and rebuild radiology IT (all the software radiologists need) from the ground up to give physicians the tools they need to make this the best decade to be a practicing radiologist.
On November 13th, Sirona will introduce radiology to its first completely new technology stack in over a decade – the first cloud native platform in radiology’s history. With the help of our incredible customers and partners, the Sirona team will introduce:
- RadOS “Euphrates”: Sirona’s revolutionary “Radiology Operating System” platform, evolved.
- Structure: Sirona’s in-house ontology, “SironaLex,” structuring data in production.
- Normalize: The industry’s first AI-engine for data normalization, now powering best-in-class hanging protocols & series registration.
- Orchestrate: The industry’s first embedded AI-orchestration engine with one-click deployment and real-time model interactivity.
- Three Transformational New Products:
- Archive: for $0.33 per exam.
- Unify: Sirona’s flagship workflow service, now generally available.
- Amplify SDK (Alpha): radiology’s first open, modern developer ecosystem built with the power of RadOS.
- 2024 Sneak Peek: A preview of the AI-powered future Sirona is delivering to customers.
Radiology doesn’t need a new PACS. It doesn’t need a new VR or reporting platform. What radiology needs is a unified technological vision capable of powering a brighter future for physicians, practices, and patients. It took a half-decade and nearly $100M for us to build our ultra-ambitious vision into a reality.
The radiology software market is full of vendors willing to over-promise; to announce and sell things that aren’t close to being ready for clinical use. For a half decade, we built in silence alongside some of the most innovative and forward thinking private practices in the market. They were patient, and our team was persistent. We didn’t want to speak loudly until it was all the way done for our first five customers, and until we were in the process of rolling it out to our first fifteen (representing 4% of all U.S. radiologists between them).
On behalf of the entire Sirona team, there’s only thing left to say:
It’s done – and for Sirona, it’s just the beginning.
Please join us virtually on November 13th, as we introduce radiology to this new paradigm, and in-person at RSNA to try Sirona’s game-changing platform for yourself.
The Sirona Team